Immigration Law

Home Immigration Law

Immigration Law

Immigration law practice of my office can be divided into the following categories:

Non-Immigrant Visa:

My office can help you with the following non-immigrant visas:

  • B-1/B-2: Business/Visitor’s Visa
  • E: E-1 (Treaty Trader) and E-2 (Treaty Investor)
  • F-1 Academic Student and Reinstatement of Status
  • H -1C Registered Nurses
  • J Exchange Visitor and family members
  • K-1 FiancŽe of U.S. Citizen
  • K-3 Spouse (and children: K-4) of US citizen
  • L Intra Company Transferee and family members
  • O Extraordinary Ability
  • Q International Cultural Exchange Program
  • R Religious Vocation or Profession
  • SB-1 Returning Resident Alien
  • TN Trade NAFTA Professionals (Canada and Mexico)
  • V Visa for spouses and children under 21 of Legal Permanent Resident or Green card holder.
  • H-1B Specialty Occupation

Immigrant Visa:

You can get an Immigrant visa based on your relation to a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (i.e., Green card holder), your employment, your asylum application, etc. Immigrant visa can be applied for in the United States, or in your native country:

Consular Processing:

When you or your relatives apply for the immigrant visa in your country, you need to deal with the National Visa Center (or, NVC: an office of the U.S. Department of State) and the U.S. Embassy or the Consulate GeneralÕs office in your country. We can help you with preparing various immigration and State Department forms for the interview, Affidavit of Support, and other important documents.

BCIS Office in the USA:

If you are present in the USA at the time your visa number becomes available, you can apply for Adjustment of Status, which is filed through the local office of Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS, formerly known as INS). Please call us to determine whether you are eligible to apply for the Adjustment of Status.

Client Representation:

Representation during the Adjustment of Status (I-485) Interview, Citizenship Interview, Special Registration.

Appellate practice:

My office handles appellate works at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), U.S. Federal Circuit Courts and the U.S. Supreme Court.


When an application is denied by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS, formerly known as INS), the application/case can be referred to an Immigration Judge. This office deals with the hearings on Deportation/Removal, Asylum, etc. Also, when an alien is detained, we can represent the client at Bond Hearing, and subsequent immigration hearings.